Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WDIW (what did i wear?) / ne giymisim?




Farkindaysaniz bu postlarin ismi "WHAT AM I WEARING TODAY?" yerine "WHAT DID I WEAR?" cunku zaman konusunda biraz problemliyim! Mesela bu fotograflar 30 Agustos'tan. Gunun anlam ve onemine uygun giyinmek istemistim :)

If you notice, the name of these posts are "WHAT DID I WEAR?" instead of "WHAT AM I WEARING TODAY?" because when it comes to timing, i have some problems! For example this outfit is from te 30th of August. I wanted to dress up properly for the day :)








En azindan 5 senelik bu Converse'ler. Artik halleri kalmadi ama oyle anilari,yasanmisliklari var ki,kiyip atamiyorum.

These Converse sneakers are at least 5 years old. Even though they are about to fall apart, they have so many memories, i just can't throw them away.





Bu kotum tam 7 senelik, Mavi'yi seviyorum.
These jeans are 7 years old, I love Mavi.



jeans:MAVI
t-shirt:H&M
sneakers:Converse
bag/canta:Balenciaga
sunglasses/gozluk:Ray Ban
watch/saat:Casio
ring/yuzuk:???

2 comments:

Stil Direktoru said...

bakışını yer dilini koparırım canımsın biliosun değil mi?

une voguette said...

canim benim!! bilmezmiyim edi'mmm :)