Saturday, March 27, 2010

skateboard sneakers



bugunku sneakerlarimiz da gecen hafta kadikoy alcak skatepark'ta gerceklesen skateboard yarismasindan.o kadar cok sneaker vardi ki etrafta ama sadece bu kadarini cekebildim cunku cogu kisi yarismaciydi ve o anda yarismanin derdindeydi :)favori modelim ilk fotografta gordugumuz mavi sneakerlar :)
today's sneakers are from the skateboard contest that happened last saturday at the alcak skatepark in kadikoy. there were so many sneakers around me but a lot of the people were trying to skate at the time so i just got these :) my favorite pair is this blue one!!!





2 comments:

Federico Panarello said...

I love these nike sneakers, I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

visit my blog if u want! :-)

http://wwwmycupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

une voguette said...

thank you :D i visited your blog and you seem very creative with those t-shirts and everything but i can't understand anything cuz they are in italian :D